10 Great Reasons to Spend Thanksgiving at Edgewater Beach This Year
As the holiday season rushes towards us, it reminds me that before too long, trick or treaters will be out to enjoy Halloween, turkeys will be hiding prior to Thanksgiving, and the snow will be flying for Christmas….
As one of the premier Destin Beach Condo organizations,
Edgewater Beach Condominium is pleased to describe the 10 Top Reasons why YOU
should spend Thanksgiving with us.
1. Weather. Our fall weather at Destin Edgewater Beach is second to none. Our typical temperatures are low 70’s with a warm ocean breeze according to Accu Weather forecast.
2. Ocean Temp. Fall weather begins the seasonal ocean cool down, but the warm gulf waters will glisten with emerald green colors and will be warm enough for the casual swimmer.
3. No Crowds. The off season means low crowds and easy navigation around town to many places not frequented during tourist season.
4. Wonderful Dining. Smaller crowds means greater access to the areas finest dining from Bar BQ to delicious gulf seafood.
5. Abundant Shopping. Even if your away from your mall, our San Destin Outlet shopping has the widest variety of top name brands that will make any shopping experience a delightful and rewarding adventure.
6. Treasure Hunting. This is the best time of year to go adventure in and around Destin for shops and gifts on less traveled paths. Many resale and consignment shops are scattered throughout Walton County and offer huge rewards for the treasure hunter.
7. Condo Choice. With the off-season in full swing, you get your choice of great Edgewater Beach Destin Condo accommodations. Go ahead and try a new bigger unit or a newly updated unit that suits your ultimate taste.
8. Barefoot in the Sand. There is nothing like a stroll on the beach in 70-degree temperatures with a favorite person by your side. Our snow-white sand will make you forget that nasty winter weather ahead.
9. Best Staff. The off season brings out the very best in the Destin Condo areas staff, especially at Edgewater Beach. The warm friendly staff in house keeping, maintenance, pool service, and reservations will make you feel like your the only one here.
10. Memories and Traditions. To experience life one makes memories. Within a short while, traditions are formed and generations follow. Edgewater has been a Destin tradition for over 30 years and generation after generation choose to call Edgewater Beach home. Come make us your new Thanksgiving Tradition. We Welcome You!
The off season brings out the best in the Destin Condo areas sights and sounds. The warm ocean breezes combine with the crisp gulf waves to make unparalleled music that warms your heart and calms the mind. So pick up the phone, we are here to serve you.
1-800-822-4929 option 1 for Reservations
Monday, September 25, 2017